“The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards that he sets for himself”.
– Ray Kroc
- During individual executive coaching sessions we will work to increase your skills to lead an effective, satisfied and productive team.
- I will ask you tough questions to get you out of your comfort zone, you will learn to maximize your strengths, and you will learn what is not working well with the focus on finding solutions within yourself and bringing out the best in your team.
- We will examine different styles of leadership and in the process we can look at topics of communication such as active listening, how to ask powerful questions, give “feedforward”, and create a culture of candor.
- These tools and others are aimed to improve relationships, maximize the strengths of your team members, and resolve conflict.
- You will define your values and your personal mission so that you can act and make coherent and ethical decisions that will add fulfillment to your work and will make you a model for the people around you.
The frequency and the coaching will be designed to meet individual needs.